This Video Isolation Transformer is designed for base-band composite video signals. Designed to ensure high-quality images, this transformer helps eliminate potentially damaging on-screen “hum bars” caused by ground voltage potential differences between your video equipment, also known as a ground loop. The IFS® Video Isolation Transformer provides complete isolation between devices and eliminates distortions caused by video hum bars, ground loops, and DC offsets.
- Eliminates Video Ground Loop Distortions and “hum bars"
- Flat Frequency and Linear Phase Response Ensures a High-quality Image
- Wide Bandwidth (10 Hz – 8 MHz)
- Low Insertion Loss Minimizes Signal Attenuation
- Constant Group-delay Adds No Color Distortion
- Compatible w/NTSC, PAL and SEACAM
- Supports “Up-the-Coax” PTZ Control
- Compact Size and No Power Required
- 700VDC Isolation for Safe Operation
- Comprehensive Lifetime Warranty